GreenBrokers Limited strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a Artificial Plant shop we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfilment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customer with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1) If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to determine what occurred. In many cases delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home and/or no neighbours were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a re-delivery if this occurred. If GreenBrokers Limited creates an arrangement and attempts a delivery we should be given the opportunity to complete the delivery.
2) If it is determined that we did not make the delivery attempt it is our policy to provide you with a refund.
3) If an order is delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the product then the recipient should contact us within 72 hours of the delivery. In almost every case (should we deem the product not to be the quality expected) we will gladly replace the product. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided by us. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify us within 7 days of the original delivery date. It is the responsibility of the sender to review all of the information provided relating to refunds and/or replacements.
4) Should any customer place an order through GreenBrokers Limited and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the Dispatch of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is Dispatched, then no refund can be issued. Cancellations cannot be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery such as in the case of an incorrect address.
5) GreenBrokers Limited is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. GreenBrokers Limited will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
6) GreenBrokers Limited is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process the customer is provided with a total of the order PRIOR to the order being submitted. The customer is given the option to remove items or reduce the quantity ordered. GreenBrokers Limited makes every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of a same item are ordered but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the customer ordered. If a customer orders more than one of any single item but meant to send a lesser quantity and the ordered amount is sent to the recipient, no refund can be offered since what was ordered is what will be delivered.