GreenBrokers Limited and any associated companies ("GreenBrokers Limited” and/or “We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy practices may vary among the countries in which we operate to reflect local practices and legal requirements (“Applicable Data Protection Laws”). In most cases this will be the law of the country in which you are located.
According to Applicable Data Protection Laws, you may be entitled to know the identity of your “Data Controller” i.e. the legal entity which determines why and how your personal data is processed.
Your relevant Data Controller may vary, depending on how you are receiving services from us. For example:
- Corporate Clients Direct Consumers / Individuals /: GreenBrokers Limited, as a “Data Processor” within the meaning of Applicable Data Protection Laws, will process any personal data under the Data Controller’s sole instructions, and will take all steps necessary to preserve the security and confidentiality of the personal data, and prevent their alteration, damage, or access by unauthorized persons.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact us at email@example.com or using the details set out in the Contact page.
Information we collect from you.
If you've selected "No" to us being able to store and use your data, please note once we've dealt with your enquiry and there is no further legitimate interest, we will delete any personal data shared. Please note we will not use any personal information provided for the purposes of remarketing or sell to any 3rd party.
We may collect personal information (including personally identifiable information or, where relevant, sensitive personal data within the meaning of Applicable Data Protection Law) about you and/or your family (“Your Data”) in the following ways:
- Information you give us. This is information that you give us by filling in forms on our websites or other digital assets or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes when you use our websites or other digital assets or inquire about services. The information may include without limitation your name, address, e-mail address, phone number or other contact details, occupation, role/title/area of responsibilities.
- While we make every effort to ensure that Your Data is accurate, complete and up to date, you can help us considerably in this by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to Your Data (please see the How to Contact Us section below or visit https://www.greenbrokersltd.com We do not collect or process any sensitive data without obtaining your prior explicit consent.
Use of Your Data
We may use Your Data in the following ways:
- to provide you with information regarding our services by post, telephone, email etc.
- to notify you about changes to the Services.
- to operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing and research and statistical and survey purposes); managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of and optimizing our advertising; analysing our products, services, websites, mobile applications and any other digital assets; facilitating the functionality of our website, mobile applications and any other digital assets; to ensure the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities;
- as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any relevant judicial process or governmental agency; and
- to comply with industry standards and our policies.
Disclosure of Your Data We may share Your Data with:
- Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of the Services (as applicable) or any other contract we enter into with them or you. This currently includes Klaviyo.
We may also disclose Your Data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose Your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If GreenBrokers Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Your Data may be one of the transferred assets.
One or more of the above may be located outside of the European Economic Area.
Storage and transfer of Your Data
The security of Your Data is important to us. We are committed to protecting the information we collect. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide, or we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. All information you provide to us is stored on our dedicated managed server behind a firewall. We use SSL encryption on our website from which we may transfer certain personal information. Any passwords are stored using salted and hashed encryption for additional security.
We store Your Data only for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, unless otherwise required or authorized by Applicable Data Protection Law. We take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify Your Data if required by law or if Your Data is no longer required for the purpose for which we collected it.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website or other digital assets, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect Your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of Your Data transmitted to our websites or other digital assets that are in the public domain; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Under Applicable Data Protection Law, you may have certain rights regarding the personal information we maintain about you. We also offer you certain choices about what personal information we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you.
You can choose not to provide personal information to us. You also may refrain from submitting information directly to us. However, if you do not provide Your Data when requested, or if you exercise your rights you may not be able to benefit from the Services (as applicable), and we may not be able to provide you with information about our products, services, and promotions.
To the extent provided by Applicable Data Protection Law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time to the processing of Your Data. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of Your Data will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain Services.
In addition, you may have the right to: obtain confirmation that we hold personal information about you, request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, receive copies of the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, object to the processing of your personal information, and have the information blocked, anonymized, or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements including Applicable Data Protection Law. To exercise these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to ask us not to process Your Data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting Your Data) and obtain your prior consent where required by the Applicable Data Protection Law if we intend to use Your Data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose Your Data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by advising us of your preferences before we collect Your Data, including on the form that is used to collect Your Data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
The rights above are likely to apply to you if you are based in Europe.
Our website or other digital assets may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you provide us with any information or material relating to another individual, you should make sure that the sharing with us and our further use as described to you from time to time is in line with applicable laws, so for example you should duly inform that individual on the processing of her/his personal data and obtain her/his consent, as may be necessary under Applicable Data Protection Laws.
Access to information
Applicable Data Protection Law may give you the right to access information held about you. This will usually be the case where you are based in Europe. Any access request may be subject to a fee, where permitted under Applicable Data Protection Law. Any request should be made in writing, and the best way for you to do so is to contact us at the address stated below. As we must be able to identify the person making the request, and because a fee may be due, we request that you confirm any request made by you via different means by contacting us at the address stated below. Due to technological constraints and/or information security considerations, it may be inappropriate to use social media to supply information in response to any request by you for access to information, and so please provide an alternative delivery address for our response. We may reject requests where we are entitled to do so under Applicable Data Protection Laws, which may include where the request is manifestly unreasonable, in particular due to its repetitive or systematic nature, require disproportionate effort and/or risks the privacy or confidentiality of others.
Data Security and Integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of Your Data is especially important to us. We have implemented controls to protect Your Data from unauthorised access, modification, disclosure, and misuse. We encrypt our data in transit and constantly review new technologies to protect Your Data. Please bear in mind that despite our best efforts to safeguard Your Data, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.